Tuesday, May 04, 2010




We have just packed up in Somerset House and are moving back to the studio tomorrow. 14,000 people came to see the show over the 12 (Continuous!) days we were there !! I f you were one of those that made it down then I hope you enjoyed it !

Whilst we were working there we did a nice big papercut, our website designer and friend Karl made a time lapse film of it being cut out, follow this
Link

it takes a while to load, it kind of stops and starts so I went and made a cup of tea and when I'd got back to the computer it had finished playing it's way through , I pressed play again and it played lovely and smoothly second time.



Also if you go to this link

there is a filmed interview with me talking lots of rubbish !!

Quite a few people have blogged about the show so if you weren't able to make it in person you can get quite a good overview of the whole 'Pick me Up' show by following these few links -
What Katie Does
jocheung.com
Amelia's Magazine

15 comments:

made-and-found said...

Totally,utterly amazing!I really wished I could have seen your exhibition but that film really helps....pure delight You clever clogs people...Thank you
Anne x

Neon Whispers said...

I was one of those 14000 and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say I had a fabulous day. The best part was of course seeing you working :)

Noortje said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noortje said...

I can't stop watching the film!! :)

Noortje said...

(that's what I said before but I accidentaly deleted it...) anyway, I'm loving it!

W.E. said...

I couldn't make it to Somerset House but I did imagine the experience and included it on my blog...hope you don't mind.
Respectfully,
W.E.

www.diaryofawanderingeye.blogspot.com

Liz King said...

THis is truly amazing! We went to the show and so must be in one of the photos! I think I saw my converse trainers?!

silvia said...

I REALLY DIG UR STYLE!!!

Penelope Art & Design said...

I mentioned you: http://penelopeartanddesign.blogspot.com/


You're stuff is great!

Unknown said...

Oh thank you for adding my post to your blog!!! :)

Amelia Gregory said...

and me! x

Amy Rose Walter said...

Hello Ryan

I really believe in your art. Thank you for making it.

Amy

Web Design Services said...

Wow this is nice blog when I saw then I did very happy so that I like your site!!

I invite you to take a tour on my avenuesnepal.com website for more details at Website Design

Jacqui Dodds said...

I sat and watched this video open mouthed at your patience! What happens if you make a mistake in your cutting or accidently tear the paper?

KiwiArts said...

Dear misterrob,
I admire the work you put into your site. I came across it and noticed that there are some similarities with our project. KiwiArt is the name of our website, in which we invest a lot of time. Please take a second to take a look at our domain. We are a Free Art Classifieds website that allows artists of all crafts to post their services or works free of charge (without registration, advertisements or hidden fees)! If our mission and website philosophy interests you, it would be extremely helpful and appreciated if we could obtain a possible link from your site. If you'd like to give us a hand, you may always contact us at kiwiart@kiwiart.com. If you'd like anything in return from our end, we are always open to negotiations. Thank you for time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Paris Fotis & Matheos Zaharopoulos

http://www.kiwiart.com